MooSoo K12 Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
MooSoo K12 is bagless, cordless, handheld vacuum cleaner, powered with high-capacity lithium ion battery and advanced brushless motor, featuring two power settings, excellent air filtration, relatively long operating time, quick battery charging and simple maintenance.
MooSoo K12 is designed for quick regular cleanups and for cleaning up in emergencies around the house, in the cars, boats and similar. It also features rather compact and lightweight design.
Published: October 4, 2019.
MooSoo K12 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Features and Specifications
MooSoo K12 is lightweight unit, weighing just 1.1 pounds (~0.5 kg) and can be easily used even by elderly people and children (children under supervision by adults, of course).
Also, it is rather compact unit, with physical dimensions of 2.83 x 2.83 x 16.93 inches (7.2 x 7.2 x 43.0 cm).
When the unit arrives, it comes in the cardboard box 3.7 x 6.5 x 17 inches (9.4 x 16.5 x 43.2 cm) in size - even the box is compact and lightweight :)
Unit is powered by high capacity 3-cells lithium ion battery of 11.1 volts and 2500 mAh.
Suction motor is high-efficiency advanced brushless motor, rated at 90 watts - actual Air Watts (AW) are not provided.
Nonetheless, MooSoo K12 comes with two power settings:
- Normal suction mode features 7 kPa suction and operating time of ~24 minutes using fully charged battery,
- Maximum suction mode features respectable 12 kPa suction and operating time of ~17 minutes using fully charged battery.
Note: during vacuuming, it is recommended to use Normal suction mode for general dirt and to use Maximum suction mode for stubborn dirt.
Unit controls are rather simple - power button is on the handle, press it once for Normal suction mode, press it twice for Maximum suction mode.
Hint: some users find operating time on the Maximum suction mode more than long enough and use the vacuum mostly in this mode, ensuring the best possible vacuuming. Since the motor is designed to withstand at least 500 hours of operation, why not ...
When unit arrives, it is highly recommended to read the manual thoroughly and to charge the battery fully before the very first use.
When the battery is fully discharged, it takes on average 5 hours to charge it fully.
There are two ways of charging the MooSoo K12 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:
- Charging Station is used for storing and charging the MooSoo K12 vacuum. Charging station is connected to the battery charger which is plugged into the wall power socket and the unit is simply stored on its place where it is charged automatically. Although the vacuum cleaner itself may be left in the charging station even after the battery is fully charged, it is recommended by the manufacturer to unplug the battery charger from the wall after the battery is fully charged - this may prolong battery life.
- Car charger is used for charging the MooSoo K12 in the car. Car charger is plugged into the cigarette lighter socket and the charging cable is connected to the unit via charging socket in the handle.
MooSoo K12 Cleaning Tools and Attachments
Thanks to its strong suction, MooSoo K12 may be used for vacuuming various common types of dry dirt. In order to do its cleaning tasks more efficiently, MooSoo K12 comes with several cleaning tools and attachments.
Most of the time, main cleaning nozzle is more than enough for picking up dirt from different surfaces.
However, MooSoo K12 also features:
- Bristle brush is carried onboard the vacuum itself - when required, just flip it over. As the bristles glide over cleaned area, they agitate dirt which is than vacuumed into the unit via strong suction. Bristle brush is used for dusting of keyboards, bookshelves, countertops, car dashboards and rest of the car interiors, etc.
- Crevice cleaning tool is long and narrow cleaning tool, being able to reach and clean often awkward areas at homes, in the cars, on the boats and similar. Crevice tool is not made from rigid plastic - it can bend slightly, helping the user to reach and clean difficult areas like corners, edges, gaps, and similar.
MooSoo K12 Air Filtration
MooSoo K12 combines cyclonic action, stainless steel mesh and H13 HEPA washable air filter in order to filter out and capture even the smallest particles of dirt.
Dirt cup is translucent, allowing the user to see amount and type of vacuumed dirt.
Again, MooSoo K12 is intended for dry dirt only.
Dirt cup capacity could be better, but MooSoo K12 is intended for quick cleanups - for short, empty the dirt cup after each cleaning task.
When the dirt cup is overfilled, cyclonic action is unable to keep the dirt away from the stainless steel mesh which protects the HEPA air filter from larger debris.
MooSoo K12 Maintenance
MooSoo K12 is simple to use and maintain vacuum cleaner.
It is up to the user to empty the dirt cup after each use and to keep the battery charged.
Also, dirt cup, stainless steel mesh and HEPA air filters are washable.
After washing, they must be thoroughly dried - don't assemble the unit until dirt cup, stainless steel mesh and HEPA air filters are fully dried. Also, never operate the unit with wet filters or no filters at all - such operation may damage the unit and render its 1-year warranty void.
After some time, its HEPA H13 air filter must be replaced, usually after 2-3 months of regular use.
MooSoo K12 What's in the Box?
Unit arrives in the compact, cardboard box containing MooSoo K12 cordless handheld vacuum cleaner, charging station, crevice tool, wall charger, car charger and unit's manual.
Charging station requires minimal assembly, which can be done withing seconds.
Long Story Short: MooSoo K12 comes with HEPA H13 air filter which is able to capture 99.95% of 0.1 microns or larger particles, it has two suction modes, long operating time, lightweight design, durable, high-efficient 90 watts motor etc.
If you are looking for versatile cordless handheld vacuum cleaner with excellent suction and air filtration, and you don't mind relatively smaller dirt cup, consider MooSoo K12 model.